Ingredients: 150g Paysan Breton garlic and herb whipped cream cheese,
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
12 slices of a farmhouse baguette (or sourdough bread)
salt and ground pepper
1. Peel the tomatoes (this is optional), chop in half, deseed and dice them up finely.
2. Peel and finely slice the onion.
3. Peel the garlic and cut in half.
4. Toast the slices of baguette, rub the cut side of the garlic cloves on top.
5. Spread the bruschetta with Paysan Breton luxury garlic and herb cream cheese and cover with a layer of diced tomatoes. Season the bruschetta and drizzle with olive oil. Top with slices of onion.