Ingredients: 150g Paysan Breton luxury garlic and herb cream cheese
12 thin rashers of smoked bacon
200g Greek yoghurt
90g plain flour
½ a sachet of baking powder
1. Whip the Greek yoghurt with the milk and 2 eggs.
2. Add the flour and baking powder. Stir to obtain an even mix. Season to taste with a sprinkling of salt.
3. Heat up a pan with a dash of oil and make a pancake by pouring in two ladles of mix.
4. Cook on a low heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Flip the pancake and continue cooking it for a further 1 to 2 minutes. Keep a close eye on it. The pancakes should be golden.
6. Repeat the process until you run out of batter.
7. Bring a small pan of water to the boil and cook 4 eggs for 5 minutes.
8. Drain off the water and shell them.
9. Brown the rashers of bacon in a pan, with no added fat.
10. Serve the pancakes with a soft-boiled egg cut in half and rashers of bacon.
11. Finish it off with a quenelle of Paysan Breton luxury garlic and herb cream cheese.
12. Enjoy them right away!