135g Paysan Breton luxury blue whipped cream cheese,
2 spoonfuls of honey,
4 rashers of bacon,
1. Finely slice the onions.
2. Heat up the honey and sugar and bring to the boil. Place the onions in the sugar and honey mix and leave to caramelise for 10 minutes, keeping a close eye on them.
3. Meanwhile, cook the bacon rashers in a frying pan, without adding any fat.
4. Slice up the bacon into strips. Cut the bagels in half.
5. Generously spread the base of the bagels with Paysan Breton creamy blue. Cover with bacon and caramelised onions and finish it off with rocket.
6. Place the tops on the bagels and enjoy.
Paysan Breton, mushroom and bacon pizza
Makes: 2 large pizzas. Preparation time: 2.5 hours (includes dough proving time). Cooking time: 10 m...
Cheesecake Pots with Stewed Plums & Orange
Individual cheesecake pots, the perfect winter dinner party dessert....
Savoury salmon waffles
Recipe by Blog de Châtaigne – Serve 4. Cooking time: 20 minutes...