You will need:
1. 150g Paysan Breton French Sea Salt cream cheese
2. 400g Blackberries
3. 100g plain flour
4. 2 large eggs
5. 300ml milk
6. 1 tbsp. sunflower or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for frying
7. Lemon wedges to serve (optional)
8. Icing sugar to serve (optional)
Method: 1. Put 100g of plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1 tbsp. sunflower or vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
2. Set aside 30 mins to rest if you have time, but if not, don’t worry, you can still start cooking straight away.
3. Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
4. When hot, cook your crêpes for 1 min on each side until golden, then place them in a low heated oven to keep warm.
5. Take a generous spoonful of Paysan Breton Cream Cheese with Sea Salt, spread it onto a ¼ of a crêpe, and place several blackberries onto the cream cheese.
6. Fold the crêpe until you have a cream cheese-filled crêpe pocket. Serve with extra blackberries, a lemon wedge, and a sprinkling of icing sugar. Enjoy!