150g Paysan Breton luxury whipped garlic and herb cream cheese
4 slices of bread or sourdough
2 spring onions
2 tablespoons of tinned chickpeas – rinsed
To Garnish – A few rocket leaves, fresh coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper
1. Peel and crush the avocado with a fork and add a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent browning.
2. Chop up the spring onion.
3. Lightly toast the bread/sourdough
4. Spread the avocado onto the slices of bread and top with the chopped spring onions, rocket leaves, coriander leaves, chickpeas and finish it off with a dollop of Paysan Breton luxury garlic and herb cream cheese, using a teaspoon.
5. Just before serving , add a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.